The Directors of Lions Youth Haven Inc / Westwood Farm / Westwood Lodge Canberra would like to reach out to you personally regarding the outbreak of COVID-19 coronavirus
Lions Youth Haven Inc / Westwood Farm / Westwood Lodge Canberra is continuously monitoring the Coronavirus COVID-19 situation to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. We are following strict safety standards from all relevant health authorities to ensure the health and wellbeing of all our clients
We understand—now more than ever—how important it is that LYH property follow stringent sanitation and hygiene procedures are adhered to, which is why we would like to share with you what we’re doing to make sure that continues to happen.
LYH has routine environmental cleaning, including:
- Additional -Daily clean and disinfect all frequently touched surfaces in the Lodge and workplace, such as door handles, countertops, dinner tables and chairs, beds & bed frames and light switches.
- Restock soap products in the ablution and kitchen areas daily.
- Provide additional supply of disposable wipes / sanitizer spray so that clients can wipe down commonly used surfaces before each use.
- Provide and restock additional tissues daily and provide and remove lined rubbish bins daily.
- Provide additional dispensers of alcohol-based sanitizer throughout the premises.
We Advise All our Visitors to follow ACT Health Updates –and regularly monitor the latest information about novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in the ACT on the ACT Health web page https://www.health.act.gov.au/public-health-alert/updated-information-about-covid-19 to ensure our company is constantly up to date with any changes or alerts within the ACT
Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to call our office on 02 6231 5959
Thank you for your loyalty and your trust in us
The Directors of Lions Youth Haven